Monday, May 4, 2015

How it´s supposed to look like ...

You remember the mini-KAL I was planning with my friends for this nice little shawl "Cameo"? First I picked the wrong yarn for the shawl, but the second time I was much more careful and went with the two color option. It went like a breeze. Just finished casting off. :D


I´m quiet pleased with it. Once I showed it to my BH he quickly grapped it, wrapped it around his neck, said something like "it´s nice, I like it" and continued playing his video game. So I think we will share this like the other unisex shawls in my closet. Ah well .... ^^ What more praise can you have?

Now comes the hard part. What to knit now? A finished project is awesome but I learned that I should quickly cast on another to keep my flow going. 
I did love the simplicity of the garter stitch so I might make another shawl. I´m thinking about "Color Affection" in DK weight yarn. I do have three matching colors ... and it would help the stash busting. Let´s see. It´s not like I don´t have other projects to finish, like the crazy night sky shawl or my two grandpa cardigans. But the knitter (me) is fickle and wants pretty new things to knit, or has a phase of garter stitch ... Let´s see. I did knit one row on my night shawl to keep the flow going, but I just might cast on the "Color Affection" to have something for tomorrow while riding the U-Bahn on my way to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment